Affichage des résultats 1 à 3 sur 3
    Membre
    Boîtier
    6D | DJI MAVIC 2 Pro
    Objectif(s)
    Canon:40/2.8 ; 50/1.8 II ; 100mm L IS - Sigma: 120-400 - helios 44

Par défaut Demande de droit d'usage

Bonjour,

Je ne sais pas si je poste au bon endroit.

J'ai été contacté sur deviantart par une personne intéressée par deux de mes photos et souhaitant les utiliser pour un usage commercial. Elle Me demande donc quel est le tarif que je demande pour les droits d'usage. Voici le message qu'elle m'a envoyée:

"Hello Thierry ,

My name is Lara Andersen and my company is called Playing Grounded. My husband and I design and manufacture specialty toys and games. We have decided to expand our business to manufacture jigsaw puzzles.

To start our puzzle business we are focusing on only a few very talented artists and contacting them to seek permission to use some of their artistic works. Our target audience is the younger generations; our goal is to spark an interest in doing jigsaw puzzles, as well as promoting talented artists from around the world who create works that the younger crowd can enjoy and appreciate.

I am contacting you because we have admired your beautiful photographs on deviantart.com for some time now (we have only just recently become members, though), and we would like to know if you would be willing to discuss selling us permission to use at least two of your photographs for our puzzles.

Specifically, we are interested in your photographs "Chat de Sables" and "White Tiger". We feel that both of these photos are excellent compositions and would make great puzzles.

We would like to know how much you would charge for the copyrights to use each of these photographs for puzzle manufacturing purposes only. In addition, we would pay you an 8% commission on all puzzles sold with this photo.

We are currently in contract negotiations with 2 artists: neisbeis and Lion-Redmich, both are part of the deviant art community.

We will be manufacturing 1000-1500pc puzzles to be sold in bags with a small poster of the picture to be used as a guide. Included would be an "About the Artist/Photographer" section to promote you and your works to the international puzzling community.

We hope that you will be interested in working with us. If we are successful, we would certainly be interested in future collaborations with you.

I thank you for your time and consideration, and for the opportunity to enjoy your beautiful photographs.

I look forward to hearing from you, Thierry.

Kindest Regards,

Lara Andersen
    Vice President Interlocking Logic d.b.a Playing Grounded
    208 E. Grant Street
    Lebanon, PA 17042 USA
    P: (610)731-6250
    e-mail: playinggrounded77@earthlink.net
    http://www.playinggrounded.com
    "

Etant amateur et n'ayant jamais vendu de photo, je n'ai aucune idée des éventuelles démarches à accomplir pour contractualiser ceci et surtout qu'elle est la tarification en vigueur pour les droits d'usage dans ce contexte.

Pouvez-vous me conseiller?

En attente de vos réponse,

Cordialement,

Myrdiin

Membre Avatar de bird24
    Boîtier
    EOS 60D - 5D
    Objectif(s)
    8mm - 28mm/2.8 - 50mm/1.8 - 80-200mm/2.8 - 17-55mm/2.8 - 10-20mm/4-5.6 - 100/2.8

Par défaut

Peut-être peux-tu te rapprocher de neisbeis et Lion-Redmich qui semblent être sur deviantart pour savoir les modalités qu'ils ont choisies.

Membre
    Boîtier
    6D | DJI MAVIC 2 Pro
    Objectif(s)
    Canon:40/2.8 ; 50/1.8 II ; 100mm L IS - Sigma: 120-400 - helios 44

Par défaut

Oui c'est ce que je compte faire mais l'un est argentin et l'autre tchèque apparemment. et du coup je suis pas persuadé que les modalités soient les mêmes pour eux.

Informations de la discussion

Utilisateur(s) sur cette discussion

Il y a actuellement 1 utilisateur(s) naviguant sur cette discussion. (0 utilisateur(s) et 1 invité(s))

Discussions similaires

1. Ouverture d'une section "Droit belge" sur mon blog "Droit & Photographie"
    Par clownfish dans le forum Documents Législatifs
    Réponses: 1
    Dernier message: 12/05/2011, 16h04
  2. Demande info légales droit à l'image
    Par Zeradio dans le forum Discussions générales
    Réponses: 3
    Dernier message: 09/08/2010, 13h49
  3. Du bon usage de l'IS...
    Par Joseph B. dans le forum Discussions techniques
    Réponses: 76